An Online Ceramics Event
The first-of-its-kind Online Event focusing on Ceramics Arts.
Inspiring demonstrations and talks from some of the worlds hottest ceramic artists.
Your Brand seen by Thousands
Get your brand seen by tens of thousands of potters from all around the world.
My name's Joshua, and I run The Ceramic School.
If you're reading this...
That means I want you & your company to come to The Ceramics Congress - FOR FREE!
And it also means that you're interested enough to take a look!
This page details this unique opportunity.
If you have questions, I would love to chat with you...
My contact info is at the end of this page.
Why am I organizing The Ceramics Congress?
How does The Ceramics Congress work?
The Ceramics Congress is a three-day event of Online Ceramics Workshops & Demos from some of our favorite ceramic artists.
The Ceramics Congress will run for three days, between May 1st - May 3rd 2020.
It is composed of four main sections:
And, I want you to have your own Online Expo Booth!
What can you do in your Expo Booth?
It's up to you how you use your online booth.
You can have 10 people showing their camera at any one time, and you can have up to 100,000 attendees inside your booth.
Some possible ways you can use your booth include:
- Display a pre-recorded sales video, reply to comments in the booth chatroom.
- Live stream to your booth, give a product demo, and answer questions in your booth chatroom.
- Host your own workshop, displaying how you use your products.
- Invite people up to show how they use your products.
- Host an online discussion with up to 10 staff or your favorite ceramic artists.
- Allow up to 10 attendees to turn on their camera and microphone to have a general talk with you face to face in a group chat.
- Host competitions, giveaways, quiz's, etc.
There are two ways you can use your booth to make sales:
- Link attendees directly to your online shop.
- Allow attendees to click a button to register interest in your product - and when they do, you will receive their name and email address.
Our Past Gold Sponsors
How much does it cost to rent an Expo Booth?
To make this a win-win for us both and the attendees...
It's FREE: There is no upfront cost to rent a booth at The Ceramics Congress.
We only ask that you give our attendees a special offer, and give us a fair commission for the sales you make.
(You get to decide what's a fair commission - it could be 0%, 5%, 10%, 20%...)
- You could create a special "TheCeramicsCongress" coupon code
- You could use this coupon code to track your sales,
- At the end of the congress, you could give us a small commission for all sales made using this coupon code.
- You could pay us a small commission for each lead you collect during the Ceramics Congress.
This means there is no risk for you.
If you don't make any sales or don't get any leads, then you don't pay a dime.
Our Past Numbers...
In 2019 we ran The Ceramics Congress two times and we saw...
Over 90,000 people from all over the world tuned in to watch The Ceramics Congress.
Our 90k visitors visited the website 250,000 times, and saw 500,000 pages.
We had visitors from all over the world... In fact, we reached all but 5 of the worlds countries!
I know that's a lot of information to take in!
I'm sure you have questions...
The easiest thing is to fill out the form below.
Or, give me a call, and we'll have a quick chat.
Click below to schedule a call with me:
Tel (Austria): +1 760 389 5088
I'm looking forward to working together!
The Ceramic School